This Policy will help you understand how Okaya & Co. India Pvt Ltd ("us", "we", "our") uses and protects the data/information you provide to us when you visit and use [website] ("Website").
This Policy describes our practices in connection with the personal information/data (“Information”) that we collect through the Website. By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this Policy including any amendments/changes thereof. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the Website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our Website.
· Any information provided through email, online forms, surveys etc. on Website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your Information for the reasons mentioned below:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To send you important information regarding the Website, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, polices and/or other administrative information.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
· To diagnose and resolve problems with our Website or servers and for other technical and administrative troubleshooting purposes.
· For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
· For providing you uninterrupted and satisfactory services, to administer our relationship with you, to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement, to monitor your use of our services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our user rules.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential as your privacy and trust are important to us. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the Information we collect online.
The security of your Information is important to us, but unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. You should take all precautions to safeguard your passwords and any account information that you may have or provide and to employ current virus-scanning or firewall software and other security safeguards. You should also log out of your account and close your browser window when you finish your transaction on our website. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, but we cannot guarantee absolute security of the Information transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your risk.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your internet browser and stored on your device’s hard drive, and that delivers information about you and your activity on a web browser so it can be later read back from the browser. Pixel tags and web beacons are small graphic files that can function in various ways (such as allowing us to track how you view an email that we send you and track your activity on the web browser) and are commonly used in conjunction with cookies.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our Website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your device in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Information
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your Information. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the Website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your Information.
If you wish you amend your Information or withdraw your Information from the Website, feel free to contact us via email (mentioned below) and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request.
We will not lease, sell or distribute your Information to any third parties, contrary to the provisions of the applicable laws.
We reserve the right, to disclose your Information in the following circumstances without your consent: to adhere to the current provisions of applicable laws or regulations which may be modified from time to time, to ensure our defence in the event of legal action, or to protect our rights or those of Website users.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of those emails.
Restriction on Use of the Website by Minors
The Website is not directed to and/or intended for use by the minors defined under the applicable laws of India.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
The applicable laws for, the use of this Website and interpretation of the content thereof, are laws of India. All controversies and disputes in connection with this Website shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Gurugram, Haryana.
If you choose to access the Website, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with applicable laws. We may limit the availability of the Website in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion.
By using the Website and/or by providing your Information, you consent to the collection and use of the Information you disclose on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your Information as per this Policy and the applicable laws.
If you have any questions and concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us on: